Workers need to register on our Dashboard system in order to be booked and claim for work.
Here is a step-by-step guide to registering as a casual worker on the Dashboard system.
2. Enter your email address and a password and click on 'Sign up'.
3. You will be shown a message saying a email has been sent to confirm your email address:
4. Open your email inbox and find the confirmation email. Follow the link to confirm your account.
5. You will be returned to the sign-in page. Sign in using the email address and password you entered previously.
6. Once in your account, use the navigation tiles or the left hand menu to go to your 'My Profile' page.
7. You need to complete all mandatory sections of your profile:
- Until completed, these sections are highlighted in red and with a cross. Within each section, mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once complete, mandatory sections will be highlighted in green and with a tick.
- IMPORTANT - When you register the system will complete the First Name and Last Name fields of your "Personal Details" section with your email address. You must change these fields from your email address to your legal name.
8. Once you have completed all the mandatory sections, a green 'Submit Profile for approval' option will appear near the top of the page:
9. Clicking the 'Submit Profile for approval' button will bring up a confirmation step:
10. After submitting your profile you will see a message informing you that 'Your Profile is waiting for approval'. You will also receive an email confirming that your profile has been submitted and inviting you to come in for a right to work check.
11. You will then need to come to Careers and Placements or HR in Heslington Hall and have your right to work checked.
12. Once your right to work check has been taken the Casual Worker team approve your profile. You will be notified by email once your profile has been approved.