Workers need to register on our Dashboard system in order to be booked and claim for work.
Here is a step-by-step guide to registering as a casual worker on the Dashboard system.
For any queries relating to Dashboard registration, please contact email@example.com
2. Enter your email address and a password and click on 'Sign up'.
3. You will be shown a message saying a email has been sent to confirm your email address:
4. Open your email inbox and find the confirmation email. Follow the link to confirm your account.
5. You will be returned to the sign-in page. Sign in using the email address and password you entered previously.
6. Once in your account, use the navigation tiles or the left hand menu to go to your 'My Profile' page.
7. You need to complete all mandatory sections of your profile:
- Until completed, these sections are highlighted in red and with a cross. Within each section, mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once complete, mandatory sections will be highlighted in green and with a tick.
- IMPORTANT - When you register the system will complete the First Name and Last Name fields of your "Personal Details" section with your email address. You must change these fields from your email address to your legal name.
8. Once you have completed all the mandatory sections, a green 'Submit Profile for approval' option will appear near the top of the page:
9. Clicking the 'Submit Profile for approval' button will bring up a confirmation step:
Click 'Ok'. You will see a message informing you that 'Your Profile is waiting for approval'.
Right to work check
10. Right to work check. You will receive an automated email with instructions on how to book a right to work check.
a) Firstly, you will need to submit information about your right to work documentation here
b) Then, you can book a right to work appointment with HR.
You cannot start work or training until you have you right to work check is complete.
11. Once your right to work check is complete, we will approve your profile and you will receive email confirmation (see below).
You should notify your Department that your Dashboard profile has been approved and they can book you for work.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Dashboard registration or the Right to Work process.