1) log-in to your dashboard account
2) Click on the timesheet tile on your main profile page
3) After clicking on the timesheet tile (in red above) you will be brought to a screen that shows all all your timesheets and what stage each timesheet is in (to submit / submitted / disputed / approved). You will then need to go into the "To Submit" view:
4) Before you can submit a timesheet for a draw down booking you will need to edit the time sheet to confirm when you performed the work. To edit your time sheet click the edit button:
5) Once in the booking you will see instructions on how to add in the hours in which you performed the work:
6) A draw down timesheet will always create the first line of the timesheet with the Monday of the week you were booked to work. If you did not work on the Monday do not leave this line unfilled. Instead update this line to reflect the first date you did work.
7) To add additional days / hours please click "Add More"
8) Once you have drawn down all the hours you worked (this number may be less than the number of hours you were offered and that is perfectly fine) you can return to the main timesheets screen:
9) Once in the "To submit" screen you can submit your timesheet: